Monthsary

It's been a month (more or less) since I met my poz circle, my poz friends. Lovet!

First it was Mami and Eric. Then IC, Little Jenny, and then I met G (Papi). Saw TGM but we were never re-introduced (met him 15 years ago). Then there's Leather Boy. Then M...

We then had our Christmas party where I met Yogi Bear and Avatar Aang. Then there's N...

A small group of people who hangs out every now and then. Just nice to know that we find common interests, likes, etc... aside from being pozies of course.

Mami, TGM and I came from the same school. Mami and I from the same building.

IC, I met long time ago in the club...

N and M were party boys so to speak...

G and I had common friends and frenemies... and we're sooooo upper east side.

N and I had someone in common...

Little J... is Little J :)

Yogi Bear and I had a lot of facebook mutual friends... ahaha!

E met a non-pozie friend of mine just recently...

So there....

We're not really an established support group with a list of officers, a well written mission and vision. We're just a group who likes to have fun, hang-out. Every now and then, we have add-ins in our gimmicks. Fun...

Been meeting more and more pozies... exponentially... sooner or later, my status as a pozie might be out in public. Someone might accidentally blurt out that I'm a pozie to some non-pozies. Hopefully not any time soon... Maybe towards the end of the year... I'm slowly psyching myself up that I will be an advocate of HIV awareness. We'll see... For now... all I wanna do is to have fun my poz friends and work on my health... oh yeah... and happiness :)

1 Response to "Monthsary"

  1. PinoyPoz Says:

    Happy Monthsary! The first of many more to come!