5 Songs

I love music that I have a song for almost everything that I do. I play songs in my laptop, in my phone, in my head. I even have my MRT music, my walking music (aka my runway music), my shower song. It changes every now and then, I keep myself updated of course. That’s how addicted I am with music. And with my so-called career, music is a big part of my life. The following songs are some of the songs that I live by. Let the music and lyrics tell you my story.

Adios Ayer/ Jose Padilla (lyrics)
If there is new love, new ways, new changes in our lives. Those times will last forever and ever.

My emo song. If my life is a movie, this song will be played in the end. The credits will be rolled, uncut scenes from my life will be shown, those that I will truly treasure.

Pursuit Of Happiness/ Kid Cudi, MGMT & Ratatat (lyrics)
I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold. I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good.

As I always say, Happiness is a choice, a decision that we make. Choose to be happy and you’ll be happy. Choose to be sad, and be sad. In 2010, Happiness is what I want in general. I may have my emo days, but happiness is still what I want to have in life. And love of course.

Show Me Love/ Robin S. (lyrics)
Heartbreaks and promises, I’ve had more than my share

A club classic that never fails to make me dance and just go gaga on the dance floor. I have almost all the possible remixes of this song. But if you read through the lyrics, it's really a sad emo love song.... you got to show me love....

No Ordinary Morning/ Chicane (lyrics)
But there was still something in your eyes, left me helpless and paralysed

On my emo days and nights, “No Ordinary Morning” never fails to make me cry. And I might play this tonight on loop until I fall asleep. Yes... you make me helpless and paralysed.

Going Wrong/ Armin Van Buuren feat Chris Jones (lyrics)
I keep searching forever in your eyes

And now... i close my eyes, with efav kicking it on a high, and dream of you.... Good night you!

So what's been playing in your head recently? Share share!

2 Response to "5 Songs"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    No Ordinary Morning, classic K-hole song

  2. Trese Says:

    OMG... K-Hole... last K-Hole ko was last year... ahahaha... WE NEED TO CHAT.... hehehe. Email me your YM at lucky.trese@gmail.com