High Maintenance

Out of the list of adjectives people use to describe me, the one that always bothers me (beside skinny) is when they say I'm high maintenance.

The Urban Dictionary defines "High Maintenance" as

Requiring a lot of attention. When describing a person, high-maintenance usually means that the individual is emotionally needy or prone to over-dramatizing a situation to gain attention

I am not high maintenance!

What I think they mean (but can't put into words), is that I know what I want, I know what I like, and I know what works and what doesn't. That isn't being high maintenance, that's being practical. For years, I've whittled down the crap, and streamlined everything. That includes my morning routine and the way I run my life.

I just don't get it why people see me as someone who is Superficial, High Maintenance... and to add another adjective, a bitch.

People should start working on their vocabulary. Seriously.

4 Response to "High Maintenance"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    whatever....

  2. Trese Says:

    LAVET! I love anonymous hecklers!

  3. E Says:

    your not dumb...your just not smart...JOKE!!! HAHAHA!!! Friend, you think waaayy too much! relax! easy ka lang, you being unemployed is just temporary, you wil get a job eventually. Don't forget, regular working hours job is different from callcenters...they call you after 1-2 months pa! matagal process nila.

    hang in there; for now focus on your getting buff and health as well...:-)

    your right, we your friends and family are here but we can only do so much...its still your call and your life to live :-)

  4. Trese Says:

    @E.... remember what I told you before... there's a difference between being intelligent and smart. Intelligent guys are just bookish, smarty guys are pretty... and we... are.... pretty!

    hahahaha!

    well, getting buff is my work right now. F na F ko na ang muscles ko! :p

    Love you friendship!